In this UX design proposal, we will outline the project at hand, our process for reaching your desired outcome, the project’s delivery timeline, and all project costs.
Take the time to write a detailed description of your client’s needs. This will demonstrate that you’ve listened to them in previous conversations, and will help them see that your proposal will help them reach their goals.
CargoBuddy needs to improve the user experience of your products, so that your users become engaged with and loyal to them.
Specifically, Implicit Digital will perform UX design services to achieve the following:
- Improve User Experience trough-out the app
- User Adoption
- Future-proof interface
- Clean and modern look
Sprint 1 - Research
In this phase, we use a combination of qualitative and quantitative research methods to identify the following:
- Key users and their profile
- The specific needs that your product meets for your users
- The goals which your users rely on your product to meet
- The user experience offered by your competitors
This phase is critical to a successful UX strategy, as it provides the baseline data that will drive all design decisions.
Sprint 2 - Design
In this phase, we create a UX strategy and various prototypes to be tested and deployed, including:
- Documented UX strategy and user flows
- Design wireframes for review and approval by CargoBuddy
- Functional design prototypes for user testing
Sprint 3 - Iterate
In this phase, Implicit Digital will deploy a series of functional prototypes to select user groups. By measuring interaction with these prototypes against predefined standards, we will be able to make a series of iterations to the UX strategy and product design. Each iteration will be redeployed to target groups, and measured for performance.
At the conclusion of this iterative process, we will be able to deliver a final product design for deployment to your full user base.
Interviews - User Surveys
Capturing UX requirements
UX Documentation & User Flows
Functional Design Prototypes
Prototype Deployment & Testing
- Documented user flows in Notion
- Wireframes (Figma project)
- Design system (Figma project)
- High fidelity mobile prototype (Figma project)
- High fidelity desktop prototype (Figma project)
- Documentation workshops:
- Meet your client: customer personas discovery, ideation and documentation
- Design your value proposition: prioritise what's valuable for each persona (map with UX)
- Verify assumptions: test and collect feedback based on the new experiment
- Intro and conclusion meeting per each sprint
What's not included
- Notion subscription ($4 monthly - 1 account needed)
- Licenses of any kind (additional resources. eg. new icons, custom illustrations, stock photography etc.)